- Air-conditioned restroom-equipped 25 seat mini coach
- Narration by local tour guide (script by Sally Gunning)
- Cemetery scavenger hunt to search for captains' gravestones
- Complimentary light repast on garden porch at historic Captain Freeman Inn
- Book signing with author Sally Gunning before tour
$45 per person (BHS members $40)
THIS TOUR ONLY!
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE!
To purchase tickets by CHECK call Sandra Tubman 508-896-3128 or email email@example.com
To purchase tickets by CREDIT CARD, click here >>
Tours frequently sell out, but seats may be available on a first-come cash or check basis at the [bus] door.
The bus leaves from Windmill Village, adjacent to Drummer Boy Park, 773 Main Street, Brewster, MA 02631